Mooer Tone Capture GTR
The Mooer GTR Tone Capture from the Micro Series is not only a guitar modulator, but also a versatile EQ pedal with 7 presets.
- Captures the guitar tone through sampling technology
- 3-band EQ with controls for treble, mid, mid shift (to adjust the mid frequency) and bass
- Level control
- 7 preset memory locations for storing EQ settings and sampled guitar sounds (with LED indicators)
- Can be switched between True Bypass and Buffer Bypass
- Red/blue LED button for sampling mode and presets
- Firmware upgrade possible via USB
Seems to be focused mainly on acoustic guitar, but has worked for me with acoustic and electric guitar as well as bass. – And works really well, also as an interesting alternative to the classic EQ pedal with the 7 memory locations.
But for me all in all it was just a fancy item – or I just could not use its EQ-possibilities enough.