tc electronic Flashback II Delay and Looper
The new version of the tc electronic Flashback
The new version of the tc electronic Flashback adds the mash functionality to the pedal.
- Controls for Delay, Feedback and Level.
- Mode selector for: 2290 / ANA / TAPE / LOFI / DYN / MOD. / P.PONG / SLAP / RVS / LOOP / TONE PRINT
- 7 classic delay settings from Analog to Tape and LoFi to Slap and Reverse.
- In loop mode you always have a small looper with you
- With TonePrint you can additionally add countless presets (3 storage spaces), signature settings and your own created sounds via computer (Micro-USB) or app (via the pickups!)
- Switch for dotted eighths to achieve different rhythmic patterns
- Mono/Stereo In and Mono/Stereo Out
New in version II:
- New TC MASH technology turns the footswitch into a pressure-sensitive expression controller
- New Ethereal Delay algorithm
- When used in mono, the stereo input can be used as a tap tempo input for an external footswitch
|Dimensions||12 × 7 × 5 cm|
Fredrik Åkesson, Glenn Fricker, Mark Lettieri, Michael Paget
There are no reviews yet.